“TEN RULES FOR RISING STARS TO SHINE BY” ~ Kicking Eagle
1. The stars in the sky shine at all times & so should you. Dress the part.
2. Speak, think, act, appear and ‘be’ the star you want people to see.
3. Remember that without the fans there would be no stars.
4. Keep your personal business to yourself.
5. Keep your career business between you & those helping your career.
6. Honor your word whether spoken, written, or implied… at all times.
7. Include the people that represent you in any career discussion.
8. Treat all people equal. Their status or yours could change at any moment.
9. Thank God every day for the talent that He loaned you & use it accordingly.
10. Read, remember, & live by the first 9 rules and enjoy a successful career
RS Sparks Frank Hammer Barbara Harkins Grant Reid Galaxy 107 FM Phil Kranz Limehead Robert Rivers Josie's Country Blast Radio Country Rebel Country Music Nation KYAC FM 94.9 Birdlegg Pittman Blues
Kicking Eagle International
Excerpts from the book, "ENTERTAINMENT 101" by Kicking Eagle
(release date to be announced)